A membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Instructors teach subjects they love to students who are there for the love of learning! [more…]
|Spring 2016 classes take place February 23-April 28—register now!
Join us to explore subjects like drawing and painting, cybersecurity, World War II, JFK, baseball history, Moby Dick and much more.
|Learn more about the Dover lifelong learning program
A University of Delaware membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Classes take place in in Dover at the Modern Maturity Center. Watch a 3-minute video clip on YouTube about the program.
|Click here to check for closings, cancellations or other weather-related announcements.|
Not sure what to do in retirement?
Recharge your mind and make new friends
Benefits of joining UD lifelong learning in Dover
- Register for as many classes as you like
- Participate in Osher sponsored trips
- Enjoy our Thursday lunchtime speaker series
- Audit of one UD credit course in fall and spring semester
- Internet access, an email account and virus protection via the UD system