Spring 2018 classes take place February 5-May 11, 2018
PRIORITY REGISTRATION DEADLINE—January 11, 2018
- January 10—Open House/Walk-in Registration, UD Lifelong Learning Center, Dover
January 11—Priority Registration deadline, 2 p.m.
January 17—Instructor/Member Orientation, 9:30 a.m.–Noon
January 22—First day of classes: first session
- January 25—Thursday Speaker Series begins
February 26—Second session begins
- March 15–Hair: The Musical Experience—2:30-4:30 p.m.—Come to a “be-in” and experience Hair The Musical. After sharing information about the musical’s development, you can sing along to the lively songs and even dance if you are so inclined. Don your hippie outfits. Refreshments will be served. Peace and Love!
- March 23—End of semester celebration
March 29—Last day of classes
- April 19—Trip to National Aquarium, Baltimore
June 4–June 28, 2018—Our 2018 June Session is shaping up to be an exciting and full semester. Many new courses will be offered in addition to courses continued or repeated from the Spring 2018 semester.