Summer 2018: $60
Spring 2018: $175
Fall 2017, Spring 2018 (combined): $260
Two-semester or full year membership is available to purchase in the fall only.
Members are interested in and support the mission. Members must be either at least 50 years old within four months after the beginning of the term in which they register, or the spouse of a member of that age. Benefits of membership include:
- Register for as many Dover Lifelong Learning classes as you like
- Participate in Osher sponsored trips
- Enjoy our Thursday lunchtime speaker series
- UD credit course audit privileges
By paying the registration fee, members join the whole program, which includes signing up for classes and participating in other activities.
- Members join by paying the program’s membership fee for the full year or the current semester.
- Full year memberships begin with fall registration and expire on September 1 of the following year. Full year memberships include fall and spring semesters.
- Single semester memberships begin upon registration for the fall or spring semester and expire on the first day of the subsequent semester.
- The program’s income depends almost entirely on registration fees, which are applied against operating expenses, including rent for our classroom and program facilities and the cost of catalog printing and postage. Osher Lifelong Learning in Dover is expected to generate sufficient membership revenue to cover operating costs.