A membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Instructors teach subjects they love to students who are there for the love of learning! [more…]
View interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the 44-pg. PDF
|Fall classes take place September 6-November 16
Course topics include stained glass, Pilates, interior design, local history, constitutional law, healthy living and heraldry.
|Learn more about the Lewes lifelong learning program
A University of Delaware membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Classes take place in Lewes and Ocean View. Watch a 3-minute video clip on YouTube about the program.
|Click here to check for closings, cancellations or other weather-related announcements.|
Lifelong learning membership benefits
Intellectual and cultural exploration
No exams or grades
Enjoy learning for fun and enrichment
Joining UD’s lifelong learning program in Lewes and Ocean View includes…
- Intellectual, cultural and social interaction in a vibrant member-governed organization
- Lifelong learning courses—Register for as many classes as you like in the Lewes/Ocean View program
- Extracurricular activities & trips—Participating in OLLI-Lewes sponsored trips and activities
- UD email & Internet—On-site wireless Internet access, on-site use of computers
- Online, computer related-resources—Student rate on software, access to Google Apps account
- UD, Delaware Tech resources—Use of libraries and online resources
- UD course audit privilege—Auditing one UD credit course per semester
- Student discounts at various venues/retailers
- Some of these benefits require either a UD ID card (small fee) or a UDelNet ID (@udel.edu email account), which are available to all full-year members.