Spring Semester takes place Jan. 22-March 29, 2018
Priority registration deadline: January 11, 2018
REGISTER IN PERSON
REGISTER BY MAIL
To register for classes in UD’s Osher Lifelong Learning program in Lewes, members join the program for one semester or two semesters at a time, and then register for as many courses as they like. Click here to learn more about membership benefits in addition to the lifelong learning classes themselves.
- Registration & priority guidelines
- How to register online
- Registration deadlines
- Tuition assistance
Registration and priority guidelines
If you have Adobe Reader (free download), you can view or print the catalog and forms:
Select your courses in order of priority by clearly filling in the Course Selection Form. Be sure to put your course code, course title and day/time for each class. Maximum class size is 65, but some courses will have smaller limits, so use your priorities wisely.
No course assignments will be made before the priority registration deadline. After the deadline, registrations will be processed in this order:
- First, priority selections, in order of priority (by random draw, if selections exceed seats available);
- Second, registrations received after the priority registration deadline, and multiple registrations for the same time slot, will be processed on a space-available basis.
If you were wait-listed for a course during the previous semester, you will receive preference this semester if…
- The identical course is offered again, and you indicate the course as your Priority 1.
See calendar for this semester’s registration opportunities and deadlines.
- Retrieve or create your member account
- Current OLLI-Lewes members have an existing account already, and may sign in with the email address they’ve provided to OLLI-Lewes.
- New members, please follow the simple process to create your member account.
- Register for courses
- Add Lewes Membership (fall, spring, summer or annual) to your Shopping Cart
- Add your desired courses to the Shopping Cart
- Pay by credit card
- Return to “My Account” and assign Course Priorities to all the courses you’ve selected.
- If you have any questions about online registration, please feel free to contact us!
- You can also use the online registration system only to view the electronic course catalog, and then register by another method (by mail or in person).
Spring Semester 2018: $175
Fall 2017, Spring 2018 combined: $260 [Two-semester or full year membership is available to purchase in the fall only.]
Our program depends almost entirely on registration fees, which are applied to our operating expenses, including rent, staff salaries and the cost of printing and postage.
In the Fall and Spring semesters, partial scholarships (up to half tuition, only for a single semester) are available. Please complete the Scholarship Application form, and mail or deliver to the office by the current semester’s Scholarship Application deadline.
The Charmaline K. and George Kirilla Jr. Scholarship Fund was established at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware in Lewes/Ocean View by a bequest from the Kirilla family. The Fund uses the income from the bequest and voluntary contributions by members to provide partial scholarships to students based on financial need.You are encouraged to make contributions to this fund on your Membership Registration form.
Membership fees may be refunded for requests made before the end of the second week of the semester. Submit refund requests in writing to the OLLI office. A $15 processing charge is deducted from all refund requests received after the first day of classes. Membership refunds cannot be transferred to another semester. Refunds take up to six weeks to process. Please direct any questions to the OLLI office.