Gift certificates available
OLLI membership makes a great gift for the holidays!
A membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Instructors teach subjects they love to students who are there for the love of learning! [more…]
View the interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the 64-pg. PDF
|At this time, all OLLI Wilmington courses and activities are running as scheduled. Visit the Weather Notices page for details.
|Friday Lecture Series: free and open to the public—Don’t miss our Friday Lecture Series! All presentations in the Friday Lecture Series are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Our first offering is entitled “Echoes of a Prophet” and will be presented by the Reverend Dr. John G. Moore Sr. in honor of Black History Month.|
|Fall 2017 course proposals sought
Volunteer instructors are at the heart of our lifelong learning program! Course proposals for the Fall 2017 semester are being sought now through March 10. Click here for details.
|SPRING 2017 courses take place February 6-May 5, 2017
• View new schedule updates
• View Spring 2017 catalog
|Please join the Arsht Hall giving campaign
Join the members and friends of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute in Wilmington whose gifts during this campaign are providing renovations to Arsht Hall and expanding programming opportunities.
|Special Events Wednesdays for lifelong learning members!
Join us each Wednesday for Special Events that will surely enrich your day. Open to all members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware in Wilmington.
|Wilmington lifelong learning program featured on WHYY—The WHYY NewsWorks program interviewed several instructors and filmed classes at Arsht Hall last semester. The resulting four-minute segment “Teach Me” was featured on the WHYY program “First” on February 26.|
Spring 2017 catalogView the interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the 64-pg. PDF
Spring 2017 classes take place February 6-May 5, 2017
Online registration begins: December 12
Priority registration deadline: January 6
Course subjects include—
- The Arts
- General Studies
- Information Technology
- Math and Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Political Science & Law
- Extracurricular Activities
Become a member!
Learn more! Watch a video about the lifelong learning program—
Lifelong learning membership benefits
- Lifelong learning courses—Classes meet once a week in Arsht Hall during the day, Monday through Friday.
- Extracurricular activities—Members can participate in unlimited extracurricular activities in addition to five courses.
- Trips—Member trips and class trips are planned by the Travel Committee.
- Events open to the public—Lectures & enrichment activities. Bring friends and introduce them to the joys of lifelong learning!
- Members-only events—Art exhibits, lectures, musical performances, social events and more.
University of Delaware opportunities and privileges
- University of Delaware ID card—offers UD library privileges, and discounts at some University stores, events and performances
- Auditing University of Delaware courses—Audit of one UD credit course in fall and spring semester on a space available basis without paying tuition.
- Carpenter Sports Building, Student Fitness Center—Members are eligible to purchase UD student fitness center membership.
- Udel Internet access—UD email account and access to WiFi on the UD campus and use of Morris Library databases