Gift certificates available
OLLI membership makes a great gift!
A membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Instructors teach subjects they love to students who are there for the love of learning! [more…]
View the interactive catalog on Issuu.com above or download & view the PDF
|Summer Session 2018 takes place July 10-August 2!
• Online registration: April 16-May 11
• Priority registration deadline: May 11
• REGISTER NOW!
|June a la Carte Morning Lecture Series: June 11-14, 2018
Come enjoy a four-day lecture series with us! Presentations range from Pros & Cons of Gluten-Free Diets to Jackie Robinson and the Negro Baseball Leagues. Attend all four presentations or register for selected days. OLLI membership is not required to register for June a la Carte. Learn more or register now!
|Friday, April 27—The Investigation and Prosecution of Opiate Drug Cases—Jennifer Welsh, Asst. U.S. Attorney. Free and open to the public as well as OLLI members. Takes place 12:30 p.m., Arsht Hall. Click here for details.
|Special Events Wednesdays for lifelong learning members!
Join us each Wednesday for Special Events that will surely enrich your day. Scheduled during the regular fall and spring semesters; open to all Wilmington OLLI members. Click here for event listing.
|OLLI This Week member update: April 23-27, 2018|
|There are no weather announcements at this time. All OLLI Wilmington classes and activities are running as scheduled. Visit the Weather Announcements page for details.|
Summer 2018 catalog
Summer 2018 classes take place July 10-August 2!
PRIORITY REGISTRATION DEADLINE—May 11, 2018
Course subjects include—
- The Arts
- General Studies
- Information Technology
- Math and Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Political Science & Law
- Extracurricular Activities
Become a member!
Learn more! Watch a video about the lifelong learning program—
Lifelong learning membership benefits
- Lifelong learning courses—Classes meet once a week in Arsht Hall during the day, Monday through Friday.
- Extracurricular activities—Members can participate in unlimited extracurricular activities in addition to five courses.
- Trips—Member trips and class trips are planned by the Travel Committee.
- Events open to the public—Lectures & enrichment activities. Bring friends and introduce them to the joys of lifelong learning!
- Members-only events—Art exhibits, lectures, musical performances, social events and more.
University of Delaware opportunities and privileges
- University of Delaware ID card—offers UD library privileges, and discounts at some University stores, events and performances
- Auditing University of Delaware courses—Audit of one UD credit course in fall and spring semester on a space available basis without paying tuition.
- Carpenter Sports Building, Student Fitness Center—Members are eligible to purchase UD student fitness center membership.
- Udel Internet access—UD email account and access to WiFi on the UD campus and use of Morris Library databases