Gift certificates available
OLLI membership makes a great gift!
A membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Instructors teach subjects they love to students who are there for the love of learning! [more…]
View interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the PDF
|There are no weather announcements at this time. Visit the Weather Announcements page for details.|
|Register now for Spring 2018 courses!
• Priority registration deadline—Jan. 5
• Closed courses listed for drop/add—Jan. 26
• Course updates
• Spring classes start—Feb. 5
|Special Events Wednesdays for lifelong learning members!
Join us each Wednesday for Special Events that will surely enrich your day. Open to all members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware in Wilmington.
|Course proposals sought for Summer 2018!
OLLI members who develop and teach classes are at the heart of our lifelong learning program! Course proposals for the Summer 2018 semester are being sought February 6 – 16.
Spring 2018 catalog
Spring 2018 classes take place February 5-May 11, 2018
PRIORITY REGISTRATION DEADLINE—January 5, 2018
Course subjects include—
- The Arts
- General Studies
- Information Technology
- Math and Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Political Science & Law
- Extracurricular Activities
Become a member!
Learn more! Watch a video about the lifelong learning program—
Lifelong learning membership benefits
- Lifelong learning courses—Classes meet once a week in Arsht Hall during the day, Monday through Friday.
- Extracurricular activities—Members can participate in unlimited extracurricular activities in addition to five courses.
- Trips—Member trips and class trips are planned by the Travel Committee.
- Events open to the public—Lectures & enrichment activities. Bring friends and introduce them to the joys of lifelong learning!
- Members-only events—Art exhibits, lectures, musical performances, social events and more.
University of Delaware opportunities and privileges
- University of Delaware ID card—offers UD library privileges, and discounts at some University stores, events and performances
- Auditing University of Delaware courses—Audit of one UD credit course in fall and spring semester on a space available basis without paying tuition.
- Carpenter Sports Building, Student Fitness Center—Members are eligible to purchase UD student fitness center membership.
- Udel Internet access—UD email account and access to WiFi on the UD campus and use of Morris Library databases