Gift certificates available
OLLI membership makes a great gift for the holidays!
A membership organization for adults 50 and over to enjoy classes, teach, exchange ideas, and travel together. Instructors teach subjects they love to students who are there for the love of learning! [more…]
View the interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the 64-pg. PDF
|REGISTER NOW FOR SPRING 2017!
• In-person registration—Jan. 4-6, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• View new schedule updates
• Open house, January 5—10 a.m.-1 p.m., Arsht Hall
• Priority registration deadline—Jan. 6
• First day of spring classes!—Feb. 6
|Open house January 5—You’re invited!
Learn more about the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware by attending an open house at Arsht Hall. Drop in for a tour, refreshments and course previews. Hope to see you there!
|Please join the Arsht Hall giving campaign
Join the members and friends of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute in Wilmington whose gifts during this campaign are providing renovations to Arsht Hall and expanding programming opportunities.
|Special Events Wednesdays for lifelong learning members!
Join us each Wednesday for Special Events that will surely enrich your day. Open to all members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware in Wilmington.
|Wilmington lifelong learning program featured on WHYY—The WHYY NewsWorks program interviewed several instructors and filmed classes at Arsht Hall last semester. The resulting four-minute segment “Teach Me” was featured on the WHYY program “First” on February 26.|
|Visit the Weather Announcements page for details.
Spring 2017 catalogView the interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the 64-pg. PDF
Spring 2017 classes take place February 6-May 5, 2017
Online registration begins: December 12
Priority registration deadline: January 6
Course subjects include—
- The Arts
- General Studies
- Information Technology
- Math and Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Political Science & Law
- Extracurricular Activities
Become a member!
Learn more! Watch a video about the lifelong learning program—
Lifelong learning membership benefits
- Lifelong learning courses—Classes meet once a week in Arsht Hall during the day, Monday through Friday.
- Extracurricular activities—Members can participate in unlimited extracurricular activities in addition to five courses.
- Trips—Member trips and class trips are planned by the Travel Committee.
- Events open to the public—Lectures & enrichment activities. Bring friends and introduce them to the joys of lifelong learning!
- Members-only events—Art exhibits, lectures, musical performances, social events and more.
University of Delaware opportunities and privileges
- University of Delaware ID card—offers UD library privileges, and discounts at some University stores, events and performances
- Auditing University of Delaware courses—Audit of one UD credit course in fall and spring semester on a space available basis without paying tuition.
- Carpenter Sports Building, Student Fitness Center—Members are eligible to purchase UD student fitness center membership.
- Udel Internet access—UD email account and access to WiFi on the UD campus and use of Morris Library databases