SPRING 2016 CATALOG
View the interactive catalog on Issuu.com above, or download the 56-pg. PDF
Spring 2016 classes take place February 8 – May 13, 2016.
Drop/Add and late registration—
- In-person drop/add & late registration: February 2-4, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Online registration: Available from December 14 – January 8
- Mail-in registration accepted anytime
- Course & schedule updates from the printed catalog
- View a list of closed courses (listing available January 29 at 5 p.m.)
Course subjects include—
- The Arts
- General Studies
- Information Technology
- Math and Sciences
- Economics, Finance, Political Science & Law
- Extracurricular Activities