Closed course announcements
Fall 2017 Semester
In-person Drop/Add for open seats
August 29-31, 2017
10 a.m.–2 p.m., Goodstay Center
- Priority registration—July 17-August 4—All registrations received by the August 4 priority registration deadline (whether online, in-person or mailed) will be included in a computer-based course assignment process.
- First-come, first-served registration—August 5-28—Registrations received August 4 will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to class availability. During this period, some courses will be filled.
- Drop/add and late registration—August 29-31—Drop/Add and late registration takes place on a first-come, first-served basis for courses with open seats on August 29-31, 2017, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Online registration will be unavailable during Drop/Add and will resume on Friday, September 1.
- The closed courses will be posted on this page a few days before Drop/Add begins, and remain posted until the start of Drop/Add at 10 a.m.