Closed course announcements
Spring 2018 Semester
In-person Drop/Add for open seats
January 30-February 1, 2018 (Tues.-Thurs.)
10 a.m.–2 p.m., Arsht Hall
Closed courses will be posted on this page Friday, Jan. 26, and will remain posted until the start of In-Person Drop/Add Registration at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, January 30.
Drop/Add and late registration takes place on a first-come, first-served basis according to the following timeline:
- Priority registration—Dec. 11-Jan. 5—All registrations received by the January 5 priority registration deadline (whether online, in-person or mailed) will be included in a computer-based course assignment process.
- First-come, first-served registration—Jan. 6-29—Registrations received during this period will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to class availability. During this period, some courses will be filled.
- Drop/add and late registration—Jan. 30-Feb. 1—Drop/Add and late registration takes place on a first-come, first-served basis for courses with open seats as of January 30.
- Online registration will be unavailable during Drop/Add and will resume on Friday, February 2.
- The closed courses posted on this page will remain posted until the start of Drop/Add at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, January 30.