Special Events Wednesdays
Join us each Wednesday from 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. in Room 105 for Special Events that will surely enrich your day. These programs are for all members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Delaware in Wilmington. Feel free to attend each week or select the programs that most interest you. You can buy your lunch, bring your lunch or just come and enjoy.
- February 7—First State Ballet Theatre
- February 14—TBA
- February 21—Celebrate Carol Bernard—Council Chair Joan Miller and friends
- February 28—2017 NSO Concerto Competition Winner(s)
- March 7—The Investigation and Prosecution of Opiate Drug Cases—Jennifer Welsh, Asst. U.S. Attorney
- March 14—Southwestern Son: The Lithographs of Peter Hurd—Amanda Burden, Brandywine River Museum
- March 21—Market Street Walking Tour—Delaware History Museum
- March 28—Spring break. School closed.
- April 4—Duo Impromt2—Jennifer Campbell, Dasha Bukhartseva, duo pianists
- April 11—2018 Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography—Karl Leck
- April 18—Youth Caring for the Earth—Lisa Locke, Executive Director of Delaware Interfaith Power and Light
- April 25—UD OLLI Orchestra
- May 2—UD OLLI Concert Band
- May 9—UD OLLI Chorus